Monday, May 21, 2012

Problem with Icon.png (Icon specified in the Info.plist not found under the top level app wrapper: Icon.png (-19007))

I'm putting together a universal app and I have the icons in my project, but I keep getting a warning from the compiler in regards to Icon.png.



I followed the instructions at http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#qa/qa2010/qa1686.html but still get the above error.



I've tried doing the following:



Putting the icons in the Shared group and adding them according to the plist according to the tech note.
Changing the icon paths to add Shared/ to them to point to the shared folder.



Creating a Resources group (which the tech note fails to point out that XCode doesn't create a Resources Group for a universal app) and moving them into that (I removed the "Shared/" prefixes from the plist.)



Moving the icons to the top level of the project.



I've also double-checked the icon sizes and they are all correct, as well as the names of each.



Anything I might have missed?





No comments:

Post a Comment