Monday, May 14, 2012

Netbeans 7.0.1 acts weird, couldn't even edit the GUI in design mode

I'm experiencing a very weird problem in Netbeans 7.0.1 while designing a GUI.

At first it was all good, I could design and adjust all the swing components easily and normally. But today, for any reason, it turned to be faulty in which the whole JFrame is extended vertically way way way down (~37,000 in height!), and all the components mixed up messily. However, I couldn't do anything about this, since this happened it doesn't allow me to drag the frame's bottom side upward to minimize the height.

The worst thing is that I couldn't select (click on) some of the components, but some others can be. I don't know how to thoroughly explain this weird thing, just have a look at the Screen shot. Image



Tell me if you need any further info.

Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment