Wednesday, April 18, 2012

asp.net mvc 3 - sending an email and getting the return for validation a task (registration, form validation...)

I am having a register form that user fill in, once the form fill in, the registration is postponed till the user recieve an email to check that his email is ok, then when he reply the email, the registration is fully proceed.



I would like also the process to be automatic, without the need for the user to entered any number ect, just the need for him to click on the email to confirm, and automatic on my side too.



I want the process to be available to some others task than the registration process as well if possible.



Do I need to do all way check/123456 with the 123456 generated or is there a better way to do, a component, nuget that can do the job ? you experiences return would be helpful



thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment