Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Get jQuery from masterpage working on contentpage

I have a problem that my jQuery don't load or something when i'm on the contentpages.



When i click on the link that should load the jquery, it only works at my startpage (Default.aspx). And when i click at the same link that is placed in my footer on any other contentpage, nothing happens. So i guess something is wrong with the paths or the loading of my scripts.



I'm not so familiar with jQuery so hopefully someone can help me.



Here is my scripts in the masterpage .



<script type="text/javascript" src="../fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js"</script>

<link href="../fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function () {

$(".inline").fancybox({
'hideOnContentClick': true,
'titlePosition': 'inside',
'transitionIn': 'none',
'transitionOut': 'none'
});

});
</script>


And this is what it calls, the footer in my masterpage.



<div id="footer"><a class="inline" href="#data">Viktor Nilsson</a></div>

<div style="display:none">
<div id="data">
Kontakta Viktor Nilsson<br />
Tel: 00000<br />
Email: aaa@hello.com <br /><br />
</div></div>




No comments:

Post a Comment