Thursday, April 12, 2012

Objective-C, C, or C++ Calculus Frameworks/Libraries?

I am an Electrical Engineering Student and have found a few ideas for some apps to make in my spare time, and they would need to be able to use integration and differentiation in order to do the calculations. Numerical estimation using Riemann sums would work too; my question is, are there any C, Objective-C, or C++ frameworks or libraries that I could make use of in order to make my life a little easier? If I have to, I could write my own frameworks (esp. for Riemann) but it would definitely be time consuming and I would prefer to avoid it! I have taken a look around the web and haven't dug too much up thus far, and figured other people have got to be looking for the same information too! Thanks for the help!





No comments:

Post a Comment